Because banking is a highly regulated industry, Homestead Savings Bank is required to follow certain rules and we ask for your assistance when you are participating on our social media pages. Keep in mind, our social media pages are public spaces which means that anyone may see your comments and pictures when posted to these pages. Also, because anyone can participate on our public pages, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own. We encourage your participation, but we may remove posts that do not fit our community guidelines:
• Please make comments that are related to the conversation topic.
• Please use common courtesy, be respectful of others, and refrain from making comments that contain offensive, obscene, abusive, or threatening language or themes.
• Do not post someone else’s copyrighted work unless you have permission. Infringement on any party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is your sole responsibility.
• By posting comments, posts, tagged photos, videos, ideas, or any other content on the Homestead Savings Bank social media sites, you are granting Homestead Savings Bank nonexclusive, worldwide rights to republish, redistribute, or otherwise use this content in perpetuity in any way we see fit. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing and advertising materials.
• Never post comments containing personal, identifying or confidential information such as specific account details or other personal information including address, telephone number, email address, account information, password, balance, etc. If you have account specific questions, please contact us at 517-629-5588.
• Homestead Savings Bank reserves the right to ban any user from our social media sites without prior written notice or consent for violations of community guidelines.
• In addition, we may also remove identical posts by the same user or multiple users (a group of people sending identical messages or one person submitting under different aliases). In the case of identical posts, we may leave the first submission and delete the duplicates.
Note: Our social media pages are monitored by the Homestead Savings Bank employees. We will make every effort to respond in a timely manner to posts and messages; however, we can’t guarantee that we will reply to every comment. Please dial 517-629-5588 if you have an urgent question or concern.